Please come and join us in the forum. You’ll find there conversations on a broad array of topics. I share my thoughts there, work with people there. You’ll also find inspiring music, poetry, quotations and such, and we’d love you to hear your voice there too.
How do I register?
- Click here to access the Brenda Davies Forum
- You will need to enter your first name and surname as your username. You will also need to assign yourself a password. This is only known to you
- After that step, the forum software will generate a return email that you need to answer to verify your email address. All you need to do is click on it when it arrives.
- Your membership is then pending. You will be advised when everything is approved and will be given Open House Membership. This will allow you to read and post on The Open House part of the Forum.
- If you are a student or past student of Brenda Davies or if you regularly attend her workshops, you may wish to have higher access. This will allow you to post, reply to posts, ask questions and therefore take part in the discussions and teachings that happen in the School Area of the Forum. Your access will be decided by the Forum Management Team according to your level of training in the school.