Please come and join us in the forum. You’ll find there conversations on a broad array of topics. Come and voice what you’re grateful for today, what irks you, frustrates you, thrills you and fills you with delight. Brenda is there most days, works with people there. You’ll also find inspiring music, poetry, quotations and such, and we’d love you to hear your voice there too. You won’t be able to gain access to the school area unless you are indeed a registered student.
How do I register?
- Click here to access the Brenda Davies Forum
- You will need to enter your first name and surname as your username. You will also need to assign yourself a password. This is known to only you.
- The forum software will generate a return email for you to answer to verify your email address. All you need to do is click on it when it arrives.
- Your membership is then pending. You will be advised when everything is approved and will be given Open House Membership. This will allow you to read and post on The Open House part of the Forum.
- If you are a student or past student of Brenda Davies, you may wish to have higher access. This will allow you access the discussions and teachings in the School Area of the Forum. Your access will be decided by the Forum Management Team according to your level of training in the school.