· Inspirational leadership demands self-leadership
· Becoming and being a leader – then what?
· Authenticity and the art of responsible communication
· The art of confrontation and peaceful cooperation
· Dialogue and the power of collective thinking
· The matrix, the vision and the art of inclusion
· Commitment to the dream and the passion for serving rather than the pursuit of power and status
· Inspiring others to respond to the call to adventure
Since we will be working online in the main, we are limited to 12 participants, however, if there is sufficient demand, the course, which is open to anyone, may be repeated.
Modules will take place on Saturday afternoons as follows:
1.30-6.30 pm (UK time) Saturday 9 + 23 Jan, 6 + 20 February, 6+ 20 March, 10+24 April 2021.
Each online session will be 1.30- 3 pm, 3.30-5 pm, 5.30 – 6.30 pm with a 30-minute break between.
Each participant will have the opportunity to have two one hour mutually convenient individual sessions with Brenda at some point during the course.
Work will also be set between modules.
Cost: £1450 inclusive. A 10% discount is available if the fee is paid in full by Dec 10 2020. 80% refund in the event of cancellation by the attendee before 20 December. 20% refund thereafter.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, or by PayPal
for further details about payment and the training please contact Tara Hawes
Dr Davies will personally review the progress of each student, and if at any time she feels that the student has been inappropriately placed, will have the final right to terminate the training. There will be no refund of fees previously paid for training to that point.